Sunday, September 29, 2013

Diorshow waterproof mascara *My new found holy grail*

Wow it's been a long time since I've done a review. I'm happy to say I'll be back to do favorites and reviews now that I have a brand new camera.

Today I'm reviewing my new found holy grail mascara. I've tried a ton of drugstore mascaras and a couple high end ones but none of them do what diorshow does,This is a cult favorite for a reason. It gives me beautifully long and separated lashes. I swear it looks like I'm wearing false lashes. The waterproof formula helps my curl stay all day. From when I put it on at 7 in the morning, to when I take it off at 10 at night.


This mascara has been the very first mascara I have repurchased. It's that good! Yes the price point is high for a mascara but I really do believe it to be worth it.

Pro's
*Gives great length and volume without clumps
*Curl lasts all day due to the waterproof formula
*No smudging or flaking

Cons
*High price 
*Can be troublesome for those who prefer smaller mascara wands

Other than that I absolutely love this mascara! For someone who was cursed with almost non existent lashes this mascara really fits the bill.

4.5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment