Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Mac Archie's Girls Collection




Betty Blonde Next Door Collection 
 
Eyeliner – Limited Edition
  • Black Swan – black with gold pearl
Eyeshadow Palette – Limited Edition
  • Caramel Sundae – 4 shades
Optimum Opulash Mascara – Permanent
  • Black
Powder Blush – Limited Edition
  • Cream Soda – neutral coral (Satin)
Face Powder – Limited Edition
  • Flatter Me (Pearlmatte)
Lipstick – Limited Edition
  • Bright Betty (Satin)
  • Sweet Something
Lipgloss – Limited Edition
  • Summer Sweetheart
Pigment – Limited Edition
  • Cheers My Dear
 

 Veronica Lodge Collection

Face Powder – Limited Edition
  • Veronica’s Blush (Pearlmatte)
Intense Eyeliner – Limited Edition
  • Designer Purple (Pearlglide)
Opulash Mascara – Permanent
  • Black – intense black
Eyeshadow Palette – Limited Edition
  • Spoiled Rich
Lipstick – Limited Edition
  • Ronnie Red – bright red
  • Daddy’s Little Girl -  purple
Lipgloss – Limited Edition
  • Cheers My Dear
  • Mall Madness

I've gotta say I'm pretty excited for this collection. I haven't bought anything from Mac since the Shop,Mac Cook,Mac collection. I have been obsessed with lipsticks and all of those are on my "to get" list along with some of the lip-glosses and possibly that cute heart powder compact. I'm not so sure on the eyeshadow palettes. I feel like Mac has just been putting out some mediocre eyeshadow palettes. I can't wait to see some swatches. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment