Monday, January 14, 2013

2012 Favorites Part 1 Face Products


Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray- This stuff keeps my makeup on till the end of the day. Most of the time I don't even use a primer, just this stuff and my face stays the same for most of the day.

Missha Perfect Cover bb cream SPF 42 PA+++- I really like this bb cream, it has great coverage an last's all day. I've also apparently put this in my favorites two months in a row without realizing it. Just shows how much I enjoy this.

Nars Sheer Glow foundation- I love this stuff so much, I'm on the last bit of my second bottle. I have the MUFE HD foundation and I still love this stuff more. I put this on and it looks great all day. It has great coverage despite the name and it's not glowy or shiny at all.

Sigma F80- Truthfully, I don't like Sigma as a company and I'm not a huge fan of their regular brushes,that's a whole other story in itself. I do however, love their Sigmax F80 foundation brush. It cuts my morning makeup routine in half and it's never streaky or splotchy. Foundation perfection every time. I highly recommend this brush if your looking for great foundation application.

Bobbi Brown corrector in Light Bisque- This stuff helps cover my awful under eye circles and helps me look awake before I go to work. Yay for not scaring people with my under eye bags....

Maybelline Age rewind concealer in fair- I like to pair this with the corrector to make my under eyes look bright and awake. This is a drugstore product I am very impressed with. If you don't own this I suggest you pick one up.

Nars Blushes in general- I have a love affair with Nars blushes. They are pigmented and glide onto the skin like butter. They come in gorgeous colors and our definitely well worth the price. If there ever comes a time when they release a cheek palette you definitely need to grab one. *The blush pictured above is Deep Throat*

Dior Amber Diamond Highlighter- This highlighter definitely screams luxury. It's buttery smooth and absolutely gorgeous. It looks gorgeous and I love to use this as both a highlighter and if I'm in a rush I use this as an eyeshadow palette. I have a review of this product here Dior Amber Diamond Review

Cargo Blu-Ray Powder- This stuff is so worth the hype! it gives my face extra coverage and it's the most finely milled powder I've ever used. It applys great and looks great. The price is a little steep for a powder though, but so worth it. 

Well that's it for my favorite face products of 2012. Stay tuned for my favorite eye products of 2012 soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment