Tuesday, December 4, 2012

November Favorites!

It's that time again! My has this month flown by and now its time for Christmas. Which mean's it's time for all of us beauty junkies to get our list's finalized ;)

Cargo blu-ray powder- I've heard nothing but raves about this powder and I adore it! Goes on like velvet and provides extra coverage which I always desperately need.

Maybelline superstay 24 hour concealer- I needed a new spot concealer and was browsing through ulta. Came across this and it does it's job and stays put.

Stila lip rouge- Unfortunately I purchased this when Stila was having their warehouse sale a couple years back. So I believe this is a discontinued product. I have been loving lip stains because they stay put and I don't have to keep applying lipstick throughout the day.

Missha perfect cover bb cream- We all know my love for bb creams is an undying one so when I was able to get my hands on this I was excited. This covers beautifully and stays put for hours. No wonder this bb cream is so raved about,I love that it has an spf of 42 as well.

Wet N Wild Palette's in Comfort Zone & I <3 Matte- If their's any products I would recommend you to run out to the store and get right now it would be these palettes. Wet n wild has stepped their game up in the eyeshadow department. These two palettes are great for everything from work appropriate to night on the town. If your thinking of getting that new Urban Decay basics....please go out and get the wet n wild matte palette and save yourself the 27 bucks. Oh and did I mention these palettes are 5 bucks a piece!?

No comments:

Post a Comment