Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas Beauty Wishlist


Christmas Beauty Wishlist

Nothing gets a beauty junkie more excited than Christmas. This is my lust list of beauty products I'd love to find under my tree.

Temptu deluxe signature kit ($245)

I've been wanting this for awhile now. I'd probably jump up and down if I got this for Christmas.

Guerlain Ecrin 4 Couleurs Eye Shadow in 500 Les Ombres Turandot (59) ($59)
Ever since I saw this on Temptalia.com I have been lusting over it. If you haven't seen her review of it I dare you to click the link and not fall in love with it. http://www.temptalia.com/guerlain-turandot-eyeshadow-palette-review-photos-swatches I know the bf would not buy this for me so I may just treat myself and get this for myself after Christmas.

Urban Decay Vice palette ($60)
 Urban Decay makes some of the best eyeshadows around. This is such a beautiful palette and I love that these are all new colors from them.

Tom Ford lipstick ($48)
This is definitely one of those ridiculous luxury wants. Do I need a 48 dollar lipstick? No, but I sure wouldn't complain if someone decided to slip this into my stocking.

Well that's my Christmas beauty wishlist. I'm sure theirs more that I just cant remember but isn't their always?

I tag all you lovely beauty bloggers to let me know whats on your Christmas list. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment