Saturday, October 27, 2012

October Favorites!


Hello my lovelies long time no posts! I've been trying my best to up the quality of my blog. Thus the lack of posts. Ive been in a rut and I'm slowly trying to keep this blog active. Lets get onto my October favorites!

Missha Perfect Cover BB cream- I got this about a month ago and I use this on days where I work. It provides nice coverage and it has spf 42, and It's great to use something everyday that's beneficial instead of a foundation everyday.

Dior Addict lipstick In Collection- One of my favorite lipstick formulations would have to be the Dior addict lipsticks. This color is a beautiful fuchsia perfect for anytime of the year.

Benefit They're real mascara- I love this mascara it provides volume and separates my lashes. The only downside to it is that it's a bit hard to remove.

Well those are my favorites for the month of October. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment