Monday, September 10, 2012

Better late than never August favs!


I apologize for the lack of posts I've been busy with work and just life in general. :)

Chanel Quad in Frissons-This quad was actually a happy accident. I was supposed to receive a different one, but I love the colors! The colors go very nicely together, the pigmentation and quality of these shadows is beautiful and I find myself reaching for this often.

Nars Joie De Vivre-I had to go through alot to get this blush palette and I regret nothing. I find myself loving each and every blush in here on a daily basis.

Urban Decay All Nighter spray-I've been using this spray everyday since I got it. It helps my makeup last throughout the day and it helps my face from looking Cakey.

Maybelline age rewind under eye concealer- I had heard so much hype about it and let me tell you... it's really worth the hype. It goes on smooth and instantly brightens up my under eyes.

Jack Black lip balm in lavender vanilla-This lip balm literally makes my lips feel moisturized and silky. I love it!

Thats basically all I have for makeup related favorites. Ive pretty much been using all the same things for awhile now. 

Before I go though, I must show you some of my non makeup related favorites for the month.
 
Your probably thinking to yourself. What is with this girl sharing food on her makeup blog? Well I have good reasons.


Hot lips cherry soda- This soda literally tastes like I'm drinking delicious fresh cherries! I cannot get enough of this stuff! It's a little pricey for a bottle,but so worth it! They have tons of yummy fruit flavors If you happen to stop into any Fresh Market or Whole foods I would definitely give this a try.
 
Talenti Gelato-This ice cream is quite possibly the best store brand ice cream on the market.So many yummy and it's only got like five ingredients. 

I'll be looking forward to your comments and praises about my yummy recommendations. Until next time :)

2 comments: