Thursday, August 2, 2012

Lusting after...

Tom Ford's Black Orchid
 I got a sample of this yesterday along with a couple other samples. I took a whiff of this and at first I didn't like it. I let it settle on my skin and "OH MY GOD!" This is such a beautiful and complex scent. It smells like sweet heaven in a bottle. I'm afraid this might be a must have for me. I've basically been using perfume samples because when I get a perfume it tends to be used everyday. I really don't have the kind of money to splurge on tons of bottles of perfume. When I Found an awesome website that lets me try out awesome designer perfumes I got pretty excited. 

First impressions- A strong musk with an after note of chocolate and berries. Then as it settles into the skin  you smell the vanilla and patchouli.

Notes are: patchouli, sandalwood, dark chocolate, incense, amber, vetiver, vanilla and balsam.
 
Final notes: This is a sweet and sexy scent all at the same time. I would rock this for a night out or anytime I wanna feel super smexy ;)

Where you can get samples of lovely perfumes and colognes- Surrendertochance

*I am in no way affiliated with surrendertochance.com I bought the samples myself and really enjoy their website* :)

2 comments:

  1. Hei! I just found your blog and it is amazing1 I am following it now!

    Also, I would be delighted if you would enter my giveaway so you can win an amazing gift: a Chanel Rouge Lip Gloss.
    Here is the link to my giveaway: http://lettersfromtvc.blogspot.ro/2012/09/dear-followers-giveaway.html
    Good luck!

    xoxo,
    Ana V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks sweetie! I will be sure to enter,that is one generous prize :)

    ReplyDelete