Thursday, August 2, 2012

July Favorites!

As you can see, I don't have that many favorites this month. I've just been using many of the same things from last month.

*Sigma F80 flat top kabuki brush- I've been using this for my foundation everyday. Now Im not crazy at all about sigma's regular brush line. However, I do love this brush for quick application. I'm not a morning person and this makes my morning routine faster.

*OCC liptar in "Digitalis"- I've been going crazy for OCC liptars lately. They last long on the lips and are extremely pigmented. this color in Digitalis is a beautiful lavender tinged pink, Simply beautiful. I have about seven liptars now,so if anyone would like a review with lip swatches let me know. ;)

*Maybelline color tattoo cream shadow in "Tough as Taupe"- I've been using this as an easy base to make colors pop in my naked palette. Doesn't crease and is very pigmented. I've never tried Mac's paint pots but I'm sure they can compare in quality and pigmentation.

Urban Decay Cream shadow in "Whipped"- This has been an easy wash of color over the lid when I have to wake up early for work and don't have time to do a full face in the morning. It's a pretty orange tinted shimmer base.

Well that's about it for now, until next month <3

No comments:

Post a Comment