Thursday, July 5, 2012

Product Review: Holika Holika Clearing petit bb cream

I have been fascinated with bb creams for awhile now and have tried a couple of bb creams. I love them because they provide nice coverage and  are loaded with skin benefits. If theirs one brand that draws me to all of their cute products its Holika Holika

Packaging: I'd be lying if I didn't say the cute kitty on the packaging didn't draw me in but its not. The squeeze tube makes for easy applying.

Product: This particular bb cream has skin clearing ingredients and one of them is tea tree oil, This oil has been known to help clear acne and redness among other things. It has great coverage and helps keep my oily skin fairly matte throughout the day.


Value: Another awesome thing about this bb cream is the price. At only 12.99 its a bargain for a great bb cream.
Plus if you use the code FIREWORK2012 now through july 8th you'll get 20% off so you cant beat that! 
Over

*Here's a pic of me wearing the Holika holika clearing petit bb cream.

Overall I give this a 4.0/5 only because I do have to blot my skin at times throughout the day

FTC: I am in no way affiliated with prettyandcute.com I just love their site and bought this item with my own moolah :)



2 comments:

  1. Hmmm it looks kinda yellowish on your hand. I hope it won't be too yellow on me! I've just ordered one, so fingers crossed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its actually not yellow at all. My stupid bathroom lighting makes it look yellow. I have pink undertones in my skin, and this is one of the best matches for my skin as well as the fairy drops bb cream.

    ReplyDelete