Monday, July 30, 2012

Liesbter award!

I have been nominated by the lovely Jessie Over at La Jolie Folie for the Liebster award. My first blog award, I am very excited!


This award is for new bloggers with less than 200 followers.
The rules are as followed:
  • Each person must post eleven things about themselves.
  • Answer the eleven questions the tagger has set for you.
  • Choose eleven people and tag them in this post.
  • Follow the tagger and at visit at least three nominees 
Onto the eleven things about myself.

1. I was raised by my mother and I have never met my father
2. I was in a community theatre production of God-spell as Gilmer, my Sophmore year of highschool.
3. I love Iced caramel Macchiato's, I even try to replicate the drink at home unfortunately it never tastes as good as starbucks...
4.I almost lost my mother when I wa 14
5.I went to see President Obama when he came to speak in our state in 08
6.I have a high school diploma 
7.I'm basically a cat lady, I adore them
8.I have met the love of my life and we've been together for almost 5 years.
9.I adore old movies like Gone with the wind,Breakfast at Tiffany's
10.I adore asian culture
11. I have a caffeine addiction


*obama walking out at the 08 rally*

Here are the questions Jessie tagged me in

  1. What is your career/future career and/or dream career? I would like to do something that involves helping people. Possibly a child psychologist. 
  2. What is your drive/motivation? I believe that everyone deserves a good life if they put good into it. I feel like through all that Ive done,I deserve to be happy and to feel fulfilled in my life no matter what.
  3. What are you really interested in besides makeup and blogging? I love to sing its one of my favorite things to do
  4. Do you have a degree? What kind of education do you have? I have a high school diploma
  5. If you could live anywhere else in the world, where would you want to live? I'd love to live in Japan to experience the culture
  6. What languages do you speak? English I'm planning on learning a different language soon.
  7. What's your favorite thing about blogging? Meeting fellow Makeup and Fashion lovers. Everyone in the community is so sweet and encouraging.
  8. What are your favorite simple pleasures? Guilty pleasures? I love chilling with my cat and watching a movie with my bf
  9. Mac or PC? I don't own a Mac,but I love my iphone so yeah Mac.
  10. One person dead or alive that you would kill to meet? Without a doubt Audrey Hepburn she was such a generous and beautiful person inside and out.
  11. What is one thing you would change about yourself? The way things can affect me so easily and how I tend to take things too personally sometimes.
 The people I tag are

That's as many lovely ladies I know of as of now.
Here are my eleven questions
1.What got you into makeup?
2.What is your favorite food/drink of all time?
3.Do you have any pets?
4.Favorite scent?
5.Who's your favorite singer/band as of right now?
6.whats a pet peeve that you have?
7.Whats your dream job?
8.Who is one person you look up to and why?
9.What cheers you up when your having a bad day?
10.If you could visit any place in the world where would you go?
11.Whats one unique talent that you posses?

Well that's it I hope everyone has fun. Night lovelies


4 comments:

  1. Hi!
    This blog is so cute, i like this, I'm already follower!
    Check out my lifestyle-beauty-fashion-soul blog!
    XOXO
    Lifelike Vision

    http://lifelikevision.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks sweetie. I'm gonna go and follow your lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a lovely blog :) I'd love to meet Audrey Hepburn too, she's one of my idols :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks love, I know she's amazing! If you love Audrey Hepburn check out Natalie Wood's movies. :)

    ReplyDelete