Thursday, July 5, 2012

June Favorites

Im a little late on the favorites but here they are. :)

YSL faux cils effect mascar in noir- I acquired this mascara at a discount lancome outlet and I love that it really does make my lashes look like falsies.

Nars sheer glow in Mont Blanc- Even though this foundation is supposedly for only people with dry skin, It gives me a healthy glow but without looking oily.

Miss Dior Cherie eau de parfum- I'm almost done with this perfume which makes me sad because Ive been using this ever since I got this on Christmas. Its such a nice floral and fruit scent.

Chanel rouge allure velvet matte lip color in La Caline- A beautiful burgundy color, perfect for work

Mac ombre blush in Ripe Peach- I've been gravitating towards this pretty blush lately.

Nars eyeshadow Duo In Portobello- Ive been using this for a quick eyeshadow look for work. I needed some matte brown shadows and this does the job nicely :)

Well those are my June favorites <3


No comments:

Post a Comment