This has been my current skincare routine. Alot of the products here are new and Ive only been using some for about a week.
- Skin Food milkshake point eye and lip makeup remover- This is a dual based remover meaning that its made up of two layers in which you shake to combine. I enjoy this remover it removes my makeup nicely and smells of coconut milk.
- Naruko Magnolia firming and brightening cleansing oil- I needed a new cleansing oil and I adore all of narukos magnolia skincare. *Review to come*
- Laneige pore clear cleansing foam- I really enjoy this cleanser I haven't gotten any huge breakouts, and my skin always feels super clean after using this. I pair this ever other day with my Clarisonic Mia
- Naruko Raw Job's tears toner- The reason I got this toner was because it says it clears pigmentation in the skin. I have a couple acne scars and pigmentation in my skin.
- Holika Holika Hydro essence serum-If theirs one product in my current routine that doesn't impress me it would be this. I thought it could replace my beloved discontinued holika holika serum, but it fails. I haven't seen much of a difference when using this.
- Naruko Magnolia brightening and firming night gelly- This product is used as a "sleeping pack" This helps retain moisture in my skin and locks in all the previous skincare items
I enjoy the Naruko one because of it high quality. I'm guessing that it's been soaked in their amazing serum which I adore.
The caviar one is quite nice and it has a very pleasant smell and leaves my skin feeling brighter.
Well that's my skincare routine for now hope you enjoyed. :)