Thursday, May 17, 2012

Dior Amber Diamond

This was indeed a "beauty blogger made me buy it" product. When temptalia had written that this was her favorite highlighter and how gorgeous it was. I went and looked up swatches and oh my god I knew I had to get my hands on it. I winced at the 44 dollar price tag but because I had stuff to return at sephora, so it all evened out. Theirs something about a Dior product with it's luxe packaging and beautiful looking products that just makes a makeup lovers eyes widen. When I first swatched this on my arm the consistency was like butter and just so beautiful. Ever since I've been using this very often and love how it creates a subtle highlight on my face.

My favorite brush to apply it with would have to be mac's 165 brush. Unfortunately the brush was a limite edition brush but any type of blush brush will do. :)

I give this one 4 out of 5 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment