Monday, January 30, 2012

Product fail

The Balms Time Balm Geranium Face toner

I needed a new toner after my trusty Naruko toner ran out and saw this at TJ.maxx for around 7 bucks. I thought "why not? I'll give this a try"

Well the first time I used this particular toner I noticed a burning sensation. I shrugged it off thinking maybe it was because I had just been breaking out. I've been using this for around 3 months and I absolutely hate it! It has done nothing for my skin but burn and possibly create more breakouts. It may be due to its claim of "gently exfoliating dead skin" but to me theirs no gentle feeling when applying this toner. Sadly this has prompted me to stay away from the rest of The Balms skincare line. If your going to give this a try I would not spend the 28 dollars and have a look at your local TJ.maxx

I give it a 1 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment