Monday, December 26, 2011

Foundation Review

If you read my last post, I went ahead and got a couple samples of foundation. I'm gonna let you know what I think of them

Makeup Forever HD foundation-This foundation has to be one of the most hyped up foundations. Some love it,some hate it. Unfortunately I was not a fan of this foundation at all. It felt cakey and just oily on my skin. By the end of the day you could tell I had makeup on because it was flaking and my skin looked super shiny. I wanted to love this foundation, because at 40 bucks it is a tad bit cheaper then the two other foundations


Nars Sheer Matte: This foundation is indeed a sheer coverage foundation. I found the best way to apply this was with my fingers. I felt like the coverage wasn't enough for me and that it oxidized to an orange color on me. The consistency with this is pretty thick and can be somewhat hard to blend. Now Im not saying this isnt a good foundation, but it just didn't seem worth 42 dollars for me.


Chanel perfection Lumiere: This was indeed the clear winner and of course it had to be the most expensive right? I love the finish of this foundation. It goes on so nicely and the coverage is wonderful. I don't even need to set this with powder and it's quite long lasting. I found I could apply this with my 188,168 and my hands. Each tool gave a very nice smooth and wonderful coverage.

I loved it so much that I went ahead and bought the foundation. I will let you know if I still love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment