Saturday, September 24, 2011

Butter London polishes

I have heard so much about Butter London and the colors are all so gorgeous. The price tag not so much 14 bucks for nail polish!? So when I heard ulta was having a BOGO on these beautiful butter london polishes I waited in anticipation. I made sure to reserve my colors incase they would sell out. Good thing I did, because once I got there those two colors were nowhere to be found. I had trouble just getting the buy one get one and if I had known I could have gotten other one I probably would have. Onto the polishes the colors I have here are super gorgeous.

The first one is called "tea with the queen" This is the perfect work friendly peachy nude. I feel ever so classy when wearing this.

The second one is called Victoriana, which is the one I'm currently wearing this is such a beautiful and sophisticated blue polish.

Application: These polishes provide a smooth application with two coats. The drying time is quick but not amazing.

Wear: With a top coat these polishes are seriously long lasting. I've had Victoriana on for 4 days and no chipping.

Is it worth the money?: I have to admit these are definitely worth the price. The colors are gorgeous and the wear time is impeccable. I would definitely check out your ULTA and give just one a try and see how it works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment