Sunday, July 17, 2011

Fairy Drops mascara review

Oh how disappointing this mascara was I was so excited to try the original fairy drops. The platinum one was love at first swipe sadly sasa.com never has it in stock and I was quite lucky when I got it for 13 on sasa. I decided that I loved platinum so much I have to try the original I paid 24 for this mascara and I regret it. They must've reformulated it because this stuff clumps like crazy. I had flakes under my eyes after coming home from work. It doesn't lengthen or volumize it just paints my lashes black I have been trying to make it work for a month now and I hate it! I recently purchased the Maybeline pulse perfection mascara for 3.20 at big lots. That one performs somewhat better than this. I would recommend you save your money unless it's the platinum version. I give it a 1 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment